About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Monday, December 14, 2009

Speaking through me, to me!

God has graciously seriously kicked my rear today! Oh my gosh, I am in awe at how he works!! He's amazing. He's sly but in a good way, he's gentle, he's so loving in the way he trys to tell us things and bring us healing. I am feeling so awe struck by him right now.
Without getting into too much detail, I was sending someone else an email this morning. Someone who I care deeply about and love with all my heart. Someone who is hurting. I was trying to explain to them how they could be happier in Christ, by living for God, not for ourselves, by being selfless. How God allows things in our lives to draw us near him, how we have to give up things, have less of ourselves, to have more of him, which brings us peace and happiness and fruit. I did not write that letter. God wrote it. As I read that letter a few times before I sent it, I was convicted, over and over and over. God was speaking to me. Through me! How awesome is that?? He wrote a letter through me, to me! I hope it helps the other person that I wrote it to, but I know he was talking to me, and telling me how to be a happier person myself. Wow is all I can right now! Praise you dear Jesus for caring about me and my little life so much that you would do something like this because you love me so much!!

No comments: