About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

He speaks through others

I just have to share.

About an hour ago, I was on the couch, with my husband. Crying. Feeling utterly overwhelmed.  Trying to figure out how I am going to organize, get ready, do school, be mom, be a wife, keep up with the kids, the house, the cleaning, the laundry, devotions, dishes, dogs..............How do I do it all alone?

I took my pity party to the computer and opened up this blog~




and He spoke.

Your not alone. Your feelings are normal. Everything is OK and will be OK. Calm down. Look at Me. Keep your eyes on Me. Be thankful. Rest in Me

Oh God.

It's hard.

The last few weeks I've been trying to "figure it all out" , how will I do school, what do we need to change with our schedules to make it work, how do I organize, what circ do we use, how do I get Ben to behave, what am I doing wrong, why am I not a better wife and mother, Is there enough hours in the day for all I need to do?
Am I enough?

Can I do it all?

God never fails me.

This morning my devotional  said~

Weak ones like me must live by faith......
depending on him.......
to get me through the day.

He wants me to lean on HIM continually......
trusting him to guide and strengthen me............

and what do I do? Turn around and try to figure it all out myself. Ask my husband for help.......

When who I need is HIM.

I need constant reminders, who I need is HIM. Only HE can give me what I need on a daily basis.



Isaiah 40:28-31








28Have you not known? Have you not heard?The LORD is the everlasting God,


the Creator of the ends of the earth.


He does not faint or grow weary;


his understanding is unsearchable.


29He gives power to the faint,


and to him who has no might he increases strength.


30Even youths shall faint and be weary,


and young men shall fall exhausted;


31but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;


they shall mount up with wings like eagles;


they shall run and not be weary;


they shall walk and not faint.


No comments: