About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blessed by my children

I was sitting here this morning, looking at my blog and the pictures on it of my children. I went to look at Danielle's blog (the girl who helped me put mine together) and I found another blog she just recently designed. http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/ I found myself consumed with reading the story and crying. Tears of joy and tears of deep sadness for the family that lost their son. When I hear about things like this it just reconfirms to me how very blessed I am to have four children, and also how fragile our life is, and how quickly someone you love can be taken from you. There's true meaning to the words don't waste a single moment of your time with people you love. These are the moments that all I can think about is loving my kids and enjoying them every min of everyday they are here. Sometimes we don't realize how blessed we are until we here someone else's story.
There's a link in my blog to Hollyn's caring bridge website, which is another family that touches my heart and are close in our community. She is a little girl from Jake and Autumns school with cancer. I spend time just praying for her and her family, and sometimes not understanding why children have to go through things like this, and thankful that my children are healthy.
Speaking of children, mine are getting wild so I guess it's time for me to sign off.

No comments: