About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My daddy

I just have to write something about my dad. I was just looking over my blog, and there's a pic of me and my dad, and the music on my blog just happen to be the Cinderella song by Steven Curtis Chapman as I'm staring at this picture of us. I feel so blessed that my dad is a part of my life, a friend to me. That he is 77 and probably healthier then his children. He is such a blessing to me, and I enjoy any time that I get to spend with him. My dad is such a humble guy. He's just one of those people that will do anything for anyone and think nothing of it. When I tell him he's a great dad, or Grandpa he says I give him too much credit. I don't think I give him enough. Just a little "X's and O's" to my daddy tonight. I love you dad..........

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How sweet. My dad and I were very close throughout my life. He ended up with cancer and died a few months after I got married, November 1998.

I'm glad you can appreciate your dad...and his health!