About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged?


Ok, so my friend Debbie tagged me. I have never been "tagged" before on my blog! I guess I am supposed to put the 4th picture, from my 4th folder on my blog. So here it is....
This is our sweetie Autumn. This was dated May of 2006. She would have been 2, almost 3 years old. She is now 5 and in kindergarten. She looked so cute in this picture.Looking at this, she sure has grown a lot in a few years! Autumn has always liked posing for pictures. maybe I can find one of what she looks like now, i'll go take a look!

No comments: