About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sing a song!!

Please listen to this song. This is how I am feeling right now.

I got a phone call this morning. Then I got on my knees and praised the name of Jesus. Praise be to the king of kings, my Jesus, my Lord and savior, my Jehovah Rapha.  I feel like getting on my face and praising him. I just might. :)

The doc said the needle biopsy was negative. No cancer present.  He said the two lymph nodes lit up in the pet scan because I've been sick. He said anything that can cause the immune system to respond can light up on the pet scan. 

Praise be to God. Thank you Lord Jesus for healing my body. Thank you for answering our prayers, before they were even asked. Thank you for strengthening my faith in you.
I want to sing a song to my Lord.

Thank you all for your prayers. Let God be glorified for answering us. Give him all the praise.

love you!!!

No comments: