About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lumps and blessings.......

Latest update on Frank the pain in the neck...........

Yesterday I visited yet another doctor that my friend asked if I'd be willing to see before I have Frank removed from my body.
She is a Md, but also into more preventive medicine and natural healing. (kinda like oils, lol)
So I met with her yesterday. To say the least, it was not a pleasant visit to the Dr office.  I guess they are not used to having kids there because one of the receptionist was losing her temper with my kids playing with their water cooler and knocking over their wall divider. ( I don't understand what her stress was about? lol) Maybe I was just calm from all the Lavender I had on my body. lol. Anyway, after the initial 1/2 hour in the waiting room, the appt itself too about 5 min. She said my ear was red inside, maybe it's infected? She said she'd give me something for that, I said, I've already been on antibiotics for 10 days. "Oh" she says. She feels the lump and says, well, I would get a second opinion before you have a lymph node removed, here's the name of a really good ENT doc and sends me on my way. Not sure if that was worth the hassle or not, but no matter, it's over with.
So, I decided to go ahead and get a second opinion from another ENT, as sick of doctors as I am, I couldn't resist the chance to take three kids to another appt. So that one is tomorrow, then the pre-op appt with the other ENT is Friday, so the kids and I will be having lots of  excitement the next two days.  
I have to say, that I am getting weary with the entire "lump" situation.  Today I reached a point where I am just thinking, Monday can't come soon enough, I am just ready to have this surgery, get Frank off my back neck, and find out what it is.
I'll admit, today I was doing a little worrying again, which I hate!  So if you are praying for me, please say prayers to cast Satan away from me and my mind to focus back where it belongs , On Jesus.
Pray for patience for me at these appointments with my kids, and that they behave and be quiet, lol.

Blessings for the day ~ I'm here. I am able to stay home with my kids and love on them and watch them grow. I have a sweet  husband that loves me, I have a little blue eyed girl standing in front of me explaining why her socks might be wet........... ;)

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
 Hebrews 10:23

No comments: