About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Young Living essential oils..

I thought I’d blog about this new excitement I have in my life. Lol. 
I was recently introduced to a company called Young Living. They are an mlm company that produces high quality organic essential oils.  I had never heard of this company which is pretty amazing in itself.
I have never in my life used oils on my body!
Here’s just another blessing from God.  I posted something on face book one day about my lump. A friend responded and asked had I heard of Young living oils? She said they might have something that could help the lump. (Frank). So I googled it, and found a lady named Barb who is an Rn who also does aromatherapy and is part of Young living. So I met with her at Starbucks one day, with all 3 kids. By the end of that hour Gracie was standing on a table peeking at the workers. They were laughing, I was not....  We sat and talked and she showed me some oils, told me their uses and I decided I was going to give this a shot. I sure didn’t want to have surgery if something could help me. After all, the doc said give it a few weeks and see if it goes down so I thought, what the heck! I’m going to try and get it to go down!
Anyway, these oils have become a new hobby of mine. Lol. I am really enjoying reading about which oils can do what for different aliments. It’s pretty interesting!!
To my amazement, they have worked for me for several different things, I am quite sure my lump has shrunk just a little bit. Whether it be a swollen lymph node, a tumor, cancer, whatever it is, it did shrink in size a bit from the oils. Not only that, but I put some lavender on two scars on my chest, one is gone already and the other is fading fast! I have used the peppermint and lavender for headaches, and the Peace and calm for relaxation and sleep! I’ve also used the Panaway on my sore neck and shoulder muscles and it helped a ton!  They work! My hubby is a skeptic, he likes to poke fun at what some of the oils claim they can do, but I’m actually quite impressed with them.
So this has led me to further thinking lately, on perhaps becoming a massage therapist someday. Why? I don’t know, something neat to do, to help people, and I could use my oils while doing the massages. I’ve always had thoughts in the back of my mind that I should be doing something that helps people. For awhile I thought that was maybe a nurse? Or a psychologist? Therapist? Or maybe  helping people by doing biblical counseling? I never really knew, and still don’t but the thought of doing massage and using the oils and helping others is appealing to me.
I guess the thing about this is, when I became a distributor, it wasn’t because I was looking to jump into an mlm again! I have had my share of those, and it never worked out. I did Market America, Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, I just wasn’t the “sales lady” type!  I just can’t sell a thing! Lol. But after using these oils, I just can’t help but tell people about them because they are working for me and I know they could work for other people too! I guess you could say I'm excited about it!
So my poor husband might have to deal with me trying out a new adventure again. Thankfully, he’s usually pretty supportive of me, but doesn’t understand why I bother. Lol.
So that’s my new entertainment is reading all about using essential oils.  God’s not messing around when he says he wants me to take care of my body. Look at all the new things he’s put in my life that I wasn’t doing before.
Eating lots of raw foods, chiropractor visits, acupuncture, massage, essential oils.
Who knew?    :)
Oh, and here's my websites in case anyone wants to take a peek.


https://www.youngliving.org/amyvandergalien
amyvandergalien.younglivingworld.com


This one is oil testimonials. You can type in any aliment and see how the oils have helped others. Pretty neat.


http://www.oil-testimonials.com/1149624

No comments: