About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Monday, November 24, 2008

A post I didn't write.....

I need this in my blog. I just went to a friends blog (Shelley) to read and this is what she posted. I am going to put it here so I can come back to it and read it when I need to!
Here it is......

Life is hard
I was stuck by this passage in the message version today...
"Friends, when life gets really difficult, don't jump to the conclusion that God isn't on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner. " 1 Peter 4:13
So much of life is hard. There are the things that seem hard at the moment like dealing with a mouthy kid, not having new furniture you really want or having to stay inside at work on a beautiful day. Of course, as soon as something really hard comes along we convince ourselves that we never really considered the other stuff hard.
In both cases - real hardship and imagined we tend to sometimes wonder "where is God? And why did he allow this?" The reality is that he is still in control and the hardship we are experiencing is just what we need to yield the fruit he is seeking to grow in our lives. So, buck up - that trial was chosen just for you.

No comments: