About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfulness

I've been slacking on getting this up on my blog. I've been writing in my 1,000 gifts journal and have not had time to get it on my blog............I'll post a few.......

1. Jesus Christ. My savior
2. Waking up my kids in the morning and seeing them all snuggled together.
3. My beautiful daugther Autumn.
4. Ben coming up and giving me hugs and a kiss on my arm.
5. Henry, my dog, following me everywhere and sitting with me all day.
6. Gracie walking Brutus around on a leash.
7. Gods word to read.
8. Hot coffee.
9. Toast with Jelly.
10.Warm sunshine on my face.
11.Relaxing music.
12. Watching my kids out the kitchen window.
13. Texts from my son.
14. My husbands patience with me.
15. Beautiful trees and farmers field out my window.
16. Emails from my husband.
17. Frozen thin mint cookies.
18. My sister.
19. Sunshine.
20. My daddy.
21. How my son Jake helps clean the house.
22. Morning quiet time.
23. Happy dogs riding in cars.
24. Knowing people are praying for me.
25. Spending time alone with hubby.
26. Sisters that stay with our kids when we need to go to Mayo.
27. Comfy chairs at Starbucks.
28. Starbucks.
29. Showers.
30. Nice hotel rooms.
31. The Lords word saying, " I will bless you".
32. Gracie doing artwork.
33. Jake coming home from school.
34. Monday night bible study.
35. My girlfriends.
36. My church family.
37. Watching my kids play outside.
38. Friends visiting.
39. Precious words from Mary.
40. When my son Jake leaves for school and tells his brother, " Be good ok? and be nice to your sisters".
41. Kevin cleaning the house.
42. Kids on each side of me, snuggling on the couch.
43. Thoughtful people.
44. Hearing birds in the morning.
45. My family. Being able to spend time with them.
46. My dad, coming over to visit during the week. Everything he does. Who he is.
47. A warm house.
48. Left over stuffing.
49. Christmas trees.
50. Joy tea.

No comments: