About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Saturday, October 18, 2008

My first post!

Wow, I can't beleive I actually have a blog! I have wanted to start one of these for so long. I have made a new friend, Danielle who so graciously and patiently helped me put this blog together. I absolutley love the way it turned out! Thank you Danielle! I felt this title "Insanely Blessed" was very fitting for me. Most days I feel a lot of both, Insane and blessed!
I am hoping to use this blog to write down my daily happenings in this house with four children! Almost daily something happens that I would like to remember in the future when they are bigger but don't have anywhere to record it, now I do!
We had a busy day already today. This morning Autumn had her first Cheer leading clinic for THREE HOURS. Ben and I stayed for the entire thing because she didn't want me to leave. Ben was such a trooper and Autumn had a good time learning to cheer. So cute at 5 years old. :)
Then we went to Jake's last football game of the season, they won! Undefeated! I think that is such an accomplishment for their team. They all got shirts that said 7-0. Pretty cool idea! Jake's coach for the past two years was Mark Chumura. I think the kids liked him a lot and next year they will get a new team. Well that's it for now. I am going to go clean up a bit before Gracie wakes from her nap.....

No comments: