About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Friday, August 19, 2011

Some hope I needed today.

Oh, I just have to share this, it touched me so much. I have been struggling with pain in my neck and stupid fears the last week or so that got worse the past few days.  Even in my devotions, I have been struggling with fear about the devotions. I know, ridiculous. Stupid  Satan.
I get a blog delivered to my email daily, which led me to another blog today. One I have never heard of, but of course will now be a follower of that one too. (Like I have time to be reading all these blogs, lol)

I was paging through this blog and hit the button on Homeschool to see what she had to say about that. Well I just got hit in the face with one of God's blessings. One of his healings, and a story that brought me right to tears of joy.
Here's the link.


I was pleasantly surprised at the end to find out that her mother was still living to see her grand kids. All I could say at the end of that posting was PRAISE GOD. Thank you Jesus. I so needed a post like that today to give me hope, that just because I had cancer does not mean I'll die in two years like my mom did. That there is a chance I could still be around to see my children have babies.
I love how God led me to find that blog post today. What a blessing.  :)
God is so good. This afternoon I emailed my "mom" and asked her for prayer for my fears.  Here God is answering prayers already. 

I have to just share the posts that took me there.......


No comments: