About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Monday, June 6, 2011

For my friend Sarah. xoxo



I want to dedicate this song to my friend Sarah today. There are so many songs that I hear during the day that make me think of you sweet friend!!
For those of you that read my blog and don't know my friend Sarah, she's a wonderful , sweet, strong women, a great supportive friend and encourager, and a sister in Christ.
She has been a great encourager to me this past year through my cancer diagnosis and healing and I love her to pieces.
Sarah was first diagnosed with Breast cancer at the age of 29. That was 3 years ago. She was just re diagnosed, the cancer has metastasized to her lung, lymph nodes, spine, and hip. Sarah is a mom to two, Maddie age 6 and Luke age 4. She's a wife to Steve.
Here is a link to her caringbridge site.
 It's devastating news to us all. But I am trusting in Jesus that he has this in his hands. I am trusting for healing for Sarah. We have a face book page for Sarah, that she named, "Well this sucks". lol. Here's a link to that.
Please keep Sarah and her family in your prayers. For peace during this time, comfort, ease from sickness from the chemo meds, and healing. I love you my friend.


"When the waves are taking you under

Hold on just a little bit longer

He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger

The pain ain't gonna last forever

And things can only get better

Believe me

This is gonna make you stronger"


"Try and do the best you can

Hold on and let Him hold your hand

And go on and fall into the arms of Jesus

Oh, lift your head it's gonna end

God's right there

Even when you just can't feel Him

I promise you that He still cares"

He not only still cares, he loves you deeply. Loves you and Steve and Maddie and Luke so much. No fear babes.









































No comments: