About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Came to my Rescue-Hillsong United




We sang this song last Sunday at church and I've had it stuck in my brain ever since!! I think it's my song of year.
I just love the lyrics, they ring so true to me.
I called, and he answered. He came to my rescue.  He sure did. He got me through almost 3 months of a cancer journey. Stood by my side and helped me through it. Sent help from every direction to help my family during that difficult time. What an amazing God we have.
I also think about all the praying we did for an answer on the radiation and he answered. Thank you Jesus. 

No comments: