About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prayer

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!



~ Isaiah 65:24, NLT
 
I LOVE this!!!!!! I received this in my email this morning. What a perfect perfect verse for me right now!!
My sweet girlfriends from church prayed over me on Thurs night, and since then I have had a real peace about my upcoming scan, and my ear pain. I am believing that I am healed by my Lord, and have been telling myself that since Thursday. This was like a sweet confirmation from my God saying,  " I already answered your prayer Amy" , I love our God!!!

No comments: