About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beautiful Day

Last night, I was cleaning in the kitchen, and saw Grace being sneaky. When she's sneaky, she runs with things and thinks I can't see them. First she ran by with a wet wash clothe and took it outside. Next, I saw her grab a blanket from the living room and run and drag it outside, with that "you don't know what I'm up too look in her eye". Then she came in and said, "Can I paint? Outside?"  I looked her with a quizzical look, "why outside?" I asked. She just looked at me, (like I was the crazy one) and said so matter a factly, "Because it's a beautiful day!"  She's FOUR.   Here she is, enjoying her painting outside. :)



I had to grab a lawn chair and a cup of coffee and just sit and soak this in.  Most days I don't take much time to just sit and enjoy the beautiful day and relax. On an average day the kids keep me busy either serving them, or cleaning up behind them, but today Grace showed me how to take a time out, and enjoy the wonderful day. 
Sometimes we just need to take a deep breathe and enjoy the day that God has given us, the moment that God has given us. I am thankful to my daughter Gracie for her sweet spirit, and the time we took to just enjoy the day.
Slow down today. Take some time to enjoy and relax. Be thankful for the day God has given you. :)


Psalm 118:24


This is the day that the LORD has made;

let us rejoice and be glad in it.



No comments: