About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going home today!

Doc came in this morning and removed my drain tube from my neck. We are going home today!! Can't wait to be home again, it's been a long week for our family.
So it looks like I will be going home with the feeding tube for around 10 days, then we have to make a trip back up to mayo for a follow up appt and they will do a swallow study and remove the feeding tube, and  then I should be good to go and will be able to drink again. I have a "communication" in my throat right now, it was a hole that was stitched up, they don't want me doing anything to damage it for awhile, that is why I need the feeding tube.
If I already wrote some of this, I'm sorry, the pain pills probably make my mind a little goofy right now!
So I will try to update when we are home. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers, God was busy answering them!!

love,
Amy

No comments: