About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeling scared.......

OK, So I saw the Ent today, (second opinion) and he thinks I need to have a needle biopsy first before I have surgery. The results for the needle biopsy will take 2 to 3 days, since I'm having it done on a Friday , I probably won't know anything till next Tues or Wed, and that means no surgery on Monday. Arrgggg.............. 

I am stressin! He said that they can tell many things from a needle biopsy, and thinks I should not just go and have surgery on Monday when they don't even know what they are dealing with.
I guess I am glad I went for a second opinion, but  at the same time I'm scared about this biopsy! At least with surgery I would have been asleep, this I won't. Of course like an idiot I asked, "Does it hurt?" He just seriously said, "Yes". I said, "Can I bring my husband?"  He said I could. Then I asked, "Can I take valium?" lol. He said sure. Goodness, I am a baby, but I don't like pain!!

Blessing for the day so far ~ I have a husband that can hold my hand during this procedure tomorrow and a sister to watch my kids.  

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
       my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
       He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:2 

No comments: