About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Quiet time and healing

Honestly, I didn't have to look real hard for traces of God today.

There were many blessings in this day!

This morning I was able to get a doc appointment with a doc that a friend referred. A MD that practices some holistic medicine also. Her waiting list for new patient appts is a few months out. I was able to get an appt for tomorrow morning. Wonder who's fingerprints were on that?

My dad came over and painted, a job that my husband loathes. Another blessing.

My niece and friend came over for a 2 hour visit. Love girl time.

When hubby came home from work, 3 kids went out to play and one fell asleep on the couch.  Another thing that never happens, we had time to have a conversation!  :)

And last but not least, the biggest blessing of the day ~ Frank is shrinking. Praise God.

I may not be in the clear, but having that lump get a little smaller is a blessing to me.
God is faithful. 

 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments: