About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Friday, May 14, 2010

Sigh of relief...............

Well the biopsy wasn't as terrible as I expected. Of course. I had myself so worked up over this needle biopsy, I took two Valium before the apt and they didn't even effect me.lol. I mean, I drove to Starbucks and home just fine!
Anyway, as of right now, I am going to take the advice of others and live the next 4 or 5 days like everything is A-ok until I hear otherwise instead of thinking of what these pathology results may be.

The doc was very positive about my biopsy, mainly because when he looked at, and showed me my ct of the lump, he said, it was very round, with nice edges, said it was not a lymph node, and he thought it was a cyst.
When he got the needle in and started drawing fluid, he said, yep, I'm pretty sure it's a cyst. After he removed it I asked how he knew that, and he said, he didn't know for sure, but what came out was yellow puss. (gross I know!) He said, it's probably an infected cyst.  I hope he's right! He said I will get results back by Tues or Wed of next week. IF it is a cyst, then it still has to come out by surgery, but that wouldn't be for six weeks, because I have to take antibiotics, and also because he stuck a needle in it today and messed with it, it needs to close back up and  be a nice little healed cyst, easier to take out I guess. If it is not just a cyst, then the surgery won't be six weeks away. 
So I guess now I wait. I have to say, I am relieved that the biopsy is over with. Even though, it really wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess I really am a baby. lol.

The blessings are that I felt the prayers, and God sure did ease the pain of that biopsy. :) 
It's a little sore now, but nothing to complain about. Life goes on as normal until Tues or Wed.
Hubby was there to hold my hand and ask me, "Do you want to talk about the budget?" while I had the procedure done. ( I hate talking about the budget!) lol.

I am blessed by all the people who prayed, and sent messages, and just cared about me. That means SO much.

So I am praising God, for a uneventful, not to painful biopsy, and all the comfort and support from everyone.
I think I will sleep well tonight. 


The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
      my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
   He is my shield, the power that saves me,
      and my place of safety.

Psalm 18:2

No comments: