About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

It's Mothers day. 1:56 in the afternoon to be exact and my house is quiet and peaceful. I am alone in my house. This is a very rare happening! :)
3 kids outside and one with daddy, what a gift! 
This day has already been a precious day to me, and It's real easy for me to see God in my life today.
This morning, I was blessed in so many ways at church. I was given love by so many people, I don't know how anyone can go without a church family. Lots of concern over frank, friends telling me that they have been praying for me, a sweet friend offered to bring dinner over the day of my surgery, another had a doc they wanted me to call for 2nd opinion and advice on a natural alternative, and even Pastor Tom, who is on a serious time schedule to get to the other church for service, took the time to stop and ask how things are going and tell me that he prayed for me with others at a leaders meeting. How blessed am I?  My kids came out of class with clay pots, that they planted dirt and flowers, and colored on the pots, brought tears to my eyes when they brought them out! Those are the best gifts ever, something your child brings to you, with those bright eyes and says, Happy Mothers Day. How glorious. Those precious kids don't know how they can make my day with their simple gestures, not to mention the mom that planned that project  in their classroom, what a sweet thought she had.
The Pastor also gave all of us mom's a Starbucks card for coffee, I was so excited I spilled the coffee I was drinking! lol.
Today was a real easy day to see God's hand and see him working all over the place to give me joy and comfort, even though Frank is still hanging around. 

I forgot to blog yesterday, but I can point out a few places that I could praise him and see him during the day. In the morning I had a friend tell me that her and her husband prayed together for the first time the night before, that is an answered prayer. I was also blessed with watching another friends children last night, and getting my baby fix, just holding a sleeping baby is a blessing to me.

He's there, when we look for him. I think it will be pretty easy to daily to find a hint of God's workings in my life. So many days we get grumpy and complain, at least I do! So I am going to make a real effort to find the joy, the blessings, the little things and places where I can see God everyday.

I am blessed to be a mom this mothers day.

Her Children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises  her.
Proverbs 31:28

No comments: