About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Monday, July 12, 2010

Faith

It's so easy to have strong faith when everything is going well in your life, it's easy to give advice to others, and love God, and Praise God. But when things get hard in life, its easy to for our faith to weaken, or not to "feel" it.  I don't have any doubts that Jesus is with me through this. But sometimes I just don't "feel" it. I feel alone. Even though I have all this family and friends with me almost daily, and a wonderful husband that is always here for me, I feel alone in this cancer thing. Yes, the cancer effects Kevin, and effects my kids, and my dad, but differently. I am the only one that can't swallow anymore, that can't eat food, that has to go through the surgeries and radiation, I feel alone. But I am not. I was just reading in my bible in Romans. I have a study bible and this is what the commentary part says for Romans 4:5 ~
"It is Jesus Christ who saves us, not our feelings or actions, and he is strong enough to save us no matter how weak our faith is. Jesus offers us salvation as a as a gift because he loves us, not because we have earned it through  our powerful faith. What then is the rolde of faith? Faith is beleiving  and trusting in Jesus Christ, and reaching out to accept his wonderful gift of salvation."

I am thankful that even when my faith is weak, or I am "feeling" alone, it doesn't matter, how I feel,  He is still with me no matter how weak I feel.  That's it for now. :)

No comments: