About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going back to mayo tonight

So tonight we take another trip to mayo. Hopefully it will be my last for awhile and I can do the rest of my follow ups with my Ent close to home. I know i will have to go back to mayo again, but I'm hoping at least not for another six months or so!
My first apt there tomorrow is 8am, and the last is 3:45pm, so we will spend the entire day in the mayo building. Oh joy. So we will leave tonight, probably arrive around 11pm, go to sleep and get up and go. This time Kevin is going to go with me so he can be there to hear everything the docs have to say. I will have another swallow study to see how good I can swallow, and see the doc, and also see a radiation oncologist to get all my facts. I sure am hoping that he says the same thing as the Ent said, that I don't need radiation. Please pray for that. I am really ready to be done with this cancer and be a mommy and wife again. I'm dying to be normal and play with my kids and go swimming and go to the zoo, and give them baths and read to them, just be mom again!!
My dad took me to the grocery store today, boy was that ever nice!! The only time I've been getting out of the house lately is to go to the hospital so it was a blessing to be able to just walk around the grocery store and get my family some goodies! Even though I can't eat any of it. lol.  :)  Nice to be able to spend some time with my dad too.
That is one of the positive things about this cancer, I have gotten to spend much more time with family, and get closer to them, and love them more then ever. I'm so thankful for my family, and Kevin's family and my church family.
Today I am drinking water real well, and the applesauce is going down a bit better today too, I don't have to wash every bite down with water, so it is slooooowly improving just a bit everyday! I don't know if this will be good enough for the swallow study or not, but I pray it is!
I am trying to plan a Tastefully Simple party at the end of the month, and I told the girl that I may need to move it to Aug because I want to be darn sure I can eat all those dips! lol.
We have Kevin's sister Patti and her hubby staying at our house tonight with the kids. Just another blessing that we have people so willing to help us. Family is using their vacation time to help us, that is so amazing and giving.
I will try and update tomorrow if I am going home without the tube and whatever else we find out. Please pray for good news!!!

love you. 

No comments: