About You

You are LOVED by God. There is nothing you can do, or can't do to make him love you more or less. He loves you because he loves you. Because you are His child.

YOU ARE~
Redeemed
Worthy
More then your past
Forgiven
Whole
Enough
Worth it
A treasure
Righteous
Free
Accepted
You matter.


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Giving God some praise tonight

I just wanted to give God some praise. This evening before my girlfriends from church left they prayed with me. Nora prayed that I would be able to eat the chicken that she brought over. I have not eaten anything except applesauce since before surgery. Even that has been hard to get down.
I ATE THE CHICKEN!! It wasn't easy, and I only ate like 3 peices of it and a little bit of rice, but I ate food!
God answered a prayer today. I'm thrilled.

Thank you Lord Jesus for being so attentive to your children, for caring about our small problems and for answering prayers like that and giving us hope when we need it.   :)

No comments: